Our sales department is the best in the business. Our Sales Manager, Michael Stephens has more than 30 yeas experience in the sales and installation of bearings and related machinery parts. He and his team will make sure you get the best products from the best manufacturer at the most reasonable price.
Our service guarantee to our clients include making sure that all items ordered are delivered in time, in working order, and installed to the client's satisfaction; that we listen to the client's concerns and solve any problems with handling and shipping; and that we offer the client a comprehensive after-sales service arrangement.
At Texas Bearings of Dallas, we not only sell the items to you, but if you prefer, we will come to your site to help with installation for safe, efficient functioning.
We help our clients with a long term maintenance plan to increase the durability and functional life of the items sold.
Fabrication & Welding
Our on-site machining capabilities include fabrication of discontinued parts, gearing and shafts.
With our versatile machine shop, we can repair many of your machinery's moving parts, even those we have not sold to you. This includes repair of industrial transmission, replacement of bearings, seals and other machine parts, in order to save you the expense of buying new parts. Our repairs are guaranteed.
'At Texas Bearings of Dallas, we are not only known for selling and fabricating high quality bearings and related industrial products and moving parts, we go one step further to keep our clients satisified and happy with our top notch devotion to delivery, installation, after-sales service, repair and maintenance. We help you, our client, service and maintain the products you've purchased from us for years after you have put them into use.'
- Kim Olusanya, President/CEO
Process for Sales, Payment & Shipping
1. Contact us with information regarding what you need. If you are not sure, we can visit your site to advise you on exactly what you need, to save you time and money. Or, you can visit our office and simply bring along the part or item you need.
2. Choose your item from our extensive catalog, and disuss the price including shipping and installation if necessary.
3. Place your order by telephone, online request hough this website, or in person at our office.
4. Make your payment by credit card, check, or establish a revolving credit acount with us. We are currently making arrangements for you to be able to pay online with your credit card or PayPal account from this website.
5. Your order is hand delivered or shipped to you usually within 2 days by UPS. We may also deliver your item by our company truck and driver to your site.
6. An invoice accompanies every shipment or delivery, and an official recipt is given with payment.
7. Any problem at any time in this process should be addressed with Debra, our Office Manager or Michael Stephens, our capable and experienced Sales Manager.